Medical Tourism in the UAE has been flourishing since the past decade. Dubai is foreseeing an influx of more than 500,000 medical tourists by 2020. The UAE healthcare market is projected to grow at an average annual growth rate of 7% between 2015 and 2020 to reach a market value of $19.5 billion, as per the UAE Healthcare Sector Outlook 2020. The DHCC Free Zone offers the investment opportunity to develop the healthcare sector further and attract Medical Tourism in the zone. The two-day Conference organized by Artaaj will look at the progress of Medical Tourism in the UAE and is an excellent opportunity for networking with the stakeholders of the Medical Tourism Industry.
Benefits of Attending
• Platform for Networking
• Travel partners can gain insights about the recent developments in the Medical Tourism Industry
• Opportunity for Medical Tourism Facilitators to partner with hospitals
• Insurance companies can explore business synergies with Hospitals and medical tourism facilitators
• Understand the importance of patient experience in promoting Medical Tourism
• Comprehend how to drive Medical Tourism in a Digital Landscape?
Who will you meet?
• Medical Tourism Facilitators and Travel Agencies
• Insurance Industry Professionals
• Healthcare providers
• Software Providers
• Healthcare Associations
• Digital Health Providers
• Government Organizations
• Doctors and Medical Personnel
• Hospitality industry Professionals